Oakland Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Personal Injury Lawyer Serving East Bay
Motorcycle accidents are often some of the most deadly types of accidents. Motorcyclists do not have the protection and stability like those who drive automobiles. Accidents involving motorcycles can lead to severe, life-threatening injuries for motorcyclists.
If you were recently injured in a motorcycle accident, it is important to act quickly and discuss your legal rights with an attorney. At Clancy & Diaz, LLP, we can help you file an insurance claim and aggressively seek compensation from anyone who may be at fault.
Get the legal help you need by calling our car accident lawyers today at (800) 409-8075.
What Can I Do After a Motorcycle Accident?
When people get in accidents, they often don't know what to do or how to respond. Sometimes individuals are so shaken up by the actual accident that they completely forget about the proper steps that need to be taken. In addition, there are important steps that need to be taken in the coming days after the accident occurred.
These important steps are as follows:
- Remain at the scene
- Call 911 to report the accident
- Exchange driver and insurance information
- Render aid to anyone in need
- Take pictures and notes referencing the circumstances of the accident and injuries you suffered
- Get the contact information of any witnesses present
- Report the accident to your insurance company
- Do not talk to the other driver's insurance company, as they may only be seeking a statement that would limit their client's responsibility in causing the accident
No Restitution. No Fee.
At Clancy & Diaz, LLP, we stand by our work in the courtroom. We believe that if we do not win your case, then you should not have to pay. As a result, we offer a contingency fee basis for all motorcycle accident cases. We will exhaust every avenue to win your case and get you the compensation that you deserve.
Our Oakland firm is happy to offer you a free case evaluation to discuss your motorcycle accident case. Get the help you need today.