Bus Accidents in Oakland, CA
Oakland Injury Lawyers
Have you been injured in an accident with a bus? Whether a tour bus, school bus, commuter bus or any other related vehicle, you may have suffered serious injuries and may be left wondering what you can do to handle the situation. If you were injured in a bus accident, either as a bus passenger or as the driver or passenger of another vehicle involved in the collision, it is important to take the following steps:
- Call 911 to report the accident
- Remain at the scene, if possible
- Get all of the information of the bus driver and bus company
- Get the information of any witnesses present
- If possible, take pictures of the scene and take notes of important details
- Report the incident to your insurance company
- Contact an Oakland personal injury attorney who can advise you of your legal rights in this matter
By following these steps, you can positively impact your ability to recover maximum monetary damages for your injuries, allowing you to fully cover medical bills, lost wages and possibly much more.
Powerful Help for Victims
There are several factors that make bus accidents so serious. The sheer size and weight of the bus, the amount of passengers involved and the fact that the responsible party may be a large bus company or public transit authority may make an Oakland bus accident claim more difficult to deal with. However, we are experienced in handling all types of personal injury claims and have the resources to conduct a complete investigation into the matter in order to build an innovative legal strategy that properly represents our client's financial needs and personal concerns.
Contact an Oakland bus accident lawyer at our law firm today for a free case review. You pay no legal fees unless we win your case!